Current and previous members,
Special thanks to those of you who already paid your yearly dues. The organization appreciates your commit to that process and troops we help with your support.
Those dues run from January 1 to December 31 of each year. The earlier you renew your membership, the better the organization can develop a yearly budget and determine where the funding goes. We encourage you to pay your yearly dues, if you have not done so already.
The board has received the proposed new Bylaws developed by a committee desiring changes to the current one, including Board size and tenure. During the month of April, we will place those in hands of the members for voting. An email will be sent to your email address with links to the new and previous version of Bylaws.
After review, you will be allowed to vote directly online by the link sent out in the voting email.
1. You must be a current member (a member who has paid his or her yearly dues.) and that membership must be in effect 10 days prior to the voting. Dues must be paid as of 21 March which is 10 days prior to the email vote to run from April 1 through April 14.
2. Only those who are current members will receive a ballot.
3. You can only vote once as being a member.
4. You need access to your Membership Certificate sent in email where you have paid your dues and is necessary for the voting. The information must match for your ballot to be valid:
a.Your name as listed.
b.Your Membership ID number.
5. You will select to keep the current or accept the proposed set of Bylaws.
6. Once submitted, the vote on that ballot is locked.
Bylaws Voting Period
The advertisement for voting will run from April 1st to April the 14th, 2018.
Reminder: Dues must be paid as of 21 March which is 10 days prior to the email vote that will run from April 1 through April 14.
Yearly Meeting 2018
The Yearly Meeting will occur at Annual Training at Camp Shelby. The proposed day is April 25th. During that meeting. The voting of board members will occur regardless of the outcome of the Bylaws vote. Annual Training runs from April 24th to the 29th.
For purpose of voting for the board members:
1. You must be a current member (a member who has paid his or her yearly dues.) and that membership must be in effect by NLT April the 15th. That date is necessary to produce the voting roster for ensuring valid voting and produce a list of eligible candidates to be voted on. Your dues must be paid NLT 15 of April which is 10 days before the proposed meeting date of April 25, 2018.
2. Only those who are current members can vote at the meeting.
3. You can only vote once per voting as being a member.
4. We suggest you have access to your certificate that was sent in email. The certificate may be helpful, in case, there is a question of the validity of your ability to vote.